- Faulhaber Products are engineered to international size standards. The following size chart will guide you to the perfect size.
- The correct belt size can be measured on your waist/hip on top of your clothing, with whom you like to wear the belt.
-You can also measure your old belt. Measure the distance between the base of the buckle and the hole you currently use.
- Your Faulhaber Belt will have several holes. The center hole is the one of your size.
- Please measure your hand circumference at area indicated.
- If you are between two sizes, choose the smaller one, cause leather gloves stretching a bit.
All size charts work only as a guide. Sizes and measurements are for reference only.
BACK TO TOP